Click the links below for more information on Exxon branding!
- New Site Development
What does it take to open an Exxon outlet?
- Site Rehabilitation
Upgrade to the new Gemini image
- Why Brand Exxon?
Click the link above for a helpful brouchure on the benefits of branding Exxon!
- Conversion of Competitive Brand
Information on converting to the Exxon brand.
- Have a Salesperson Call You
Our sales staff is ready to take your call and answer all your questions.
Click the links below to see more information about Shell Gasolines!
- Hopkins Oil Company can purchase Gasoline and Diesel Fuel from more than 12 different racks or independent oil companies at any time.
- TRI-MART is Hopkins Oil Company’s own registered trademark and one must sign an exclusive contract in order to use it.
- We make our choice of purchase according to which “rack” is cheapest that day. Most oil company prices change daily and are updated in our office by satellite. We can buy product as cheaply as anyone.
- Stay Unbranded?
- If you do not want to be branded or just want to call and compare prices with an existing store, please call first to set up an account to establish credit.
- All credit accounts must be set up for EFT (electronic funds transfer) which means you will permit Hopkins Oil Company to settle automatically with your bank on the day of settlement.
- All customers receive a fax or internet-settlement notice two days before the settlement.
- Contact us for more information.
Our House Brands include FUEL DEPOT and TR-IMART, both trademarks are registered with the State of North Carolina and require a contract with a c-store before they can fly our flags. In exchange for buying exclusively with Hopkins Oil Co, the servie station can purchase gasoline from the cheapest oil company rack price available in your trade area.
|For more information on the ExxonMobile Incentive Program
click the following link: 2011 Incentive Program
- The Shell Difference (PDF) More about the difference between Shell gasoline and other brands
- VIDEO: Shell Marketing Presentation
- VIDEO: Shell Rewards
- VIDEO: Shell “Seek and Destroy” Cleaning System
- VIDEO: The Problem: Engine Gunk
- VIDEO: The Solution: Shell Nitrogen-Enriched Gas
- VIDEO: Shell Nitrogen-Enriched Gas (Commercial)
- VIDEO: Shell V-Power! (Commercial)
- VIDEO: V-Power & the Shell Racing Team
- Financial Assistance (PDF) Click here for help in acquiring a Shell Franchise!
Please use the form below to contact us about general inquiries. You can also contact us via traditional methods at:
5211 Trademark Drive
Raleigh, N.C. 26602